certin chainLAB is a SAAS software that allows the issuance of clinical and chemical analysis in Blockchain.
We can integrate with the system of companies that issues clinical and chemical analysis, adding value to the process giving tools that can easily identify adulterations and share the information in a safe way.
HOW IT WORKS
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Instant verification of its authenticity.
- Customers can choose the delivery method: electronic and/or paper.
- The content is unalterable, transparent and traceable.
- Supports public auditing of content.
- The issuer can control the status of the issued analysis (preventive cancellation or modification).
- Freedom to choose and change blockchain (blockchain agnostic).
- It has controlled operating costs (independent of the volatility of the crypto market).
- As SAAS (Software as a Service) software is only paid when used and does not require additional hardware or software.
- Comply with Personal Data legislation.
- Allow private data to expire (right to be forgotten).
- It complies with the principles of the "data within borders" legislation.
- It allows you to anticipate what will be the new world standard in information security.
- We can customize the Mobile App to the Brand of your laboratory(1).
- It increases the prestige of the laboratory, providing a solution that minimizes the bribe, given the public auditability of the generated analysis.
- It accelerates the exchange of information and the verification tasks of the analysis.
- It eliminates the need for paper.
- The storage of the data is indefinite, and independent of the damage due to the passage of time and manipulation.
- Maintains history of changes or renewals.
- Analysis updates are automatic (even those already delivered to third parties).
- Data is normalized and facilitate order, queries, reports and Big Data.
- It allows adding additional documents as attachments to the Analysis.
- It increases the confidence of the ecosystem Issuer - Client - Third Parties, given the impossibility of digital counterfeiting.
(1) Additional quote required.