Counterfeiting causes more than 500 billion dollars in losses per year.
certin chainRETAIL helps customers to identify genuine products from fakes, with blockchain and product registration using the smartphone.
Brands can empower the users to register the ownership of their products and fight counterfeiting, and reward that behavior with loyalty points, promotions or discounts.
certin chainRETAIL is inexpensive, simple and fast to market.
HOW IT WORKS
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Instant verification of its authenticity.
- The user does not need to download the brand app previously, the smartphone camera will automatically forward the user to the Application Store in case it doesn’t have it installed.
- Reverse logistics, the brand can re-issue a certificate and kill the previous one in case of a product return.
- Our main business model is SAAS, brand only pays when issuing a certificate.
- We can give the brands the SDK and API to integrate our solution in their apps, and logistics (ERP), or we can do it ourselves(1).
- By registering, the brand can open a direct channel with the consumer, push promotions and obtain metrics.
- The certificate is unalterable, transparent and traceable.
- It’s inexpensive and simple, it only has the requirement of adding a QR to the product, optionally high-value products can add a RFID to add extra security. If needed we can work around with already generated barcodes if they contain a unique serial number(2).
- On high-value products, official certifiers might get access to the brand back-office and re-assign the owner. The brand can charge for the re-certification. In this way, the secondary customer will get the certification of ownership to his/her name and brands will monetize this action and maintains the certification ecosystem closed.
- Every certification and re-certification will have an Operator Id, which means, the brands always know, what person or entity generates the certificate.
- Can be used in conjunction with certE-COMMERCE and have the entire ecosystem certified. in chain
- Can be used in conjunction with trace or third party traceability solution(1)(2). in chain
(1) Additional quote required.
(2) Some limitations may apply.